If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the website, Product or Service. We may, from time to time, make changes to this policy and these will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, e-mailed to you. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
How we may use the information we collect about you.
- Personal data that you provide when you use the website This may include any information you give us by filling in forms on the website or Service, including when you register to use our website or Service, place an order through the website or Service, post material or request further services or information. The personal data you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial information, and personal description.
- All credit card information is entered into the payment system of our payment providers, and we do not see or keep this information.
- Personal data that third parties provide to us about you. For example, if, at any time, we enable you to connect via social network, we may collect personal data from the social network in accordance with your privacy settings on that social network.
- Personal data relating to any transaction you make on the website. We may also collect information about your usages, such as when and how often you use our website and Service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
- Personal data you provide to us when you set up a new profile on the service. This may include, but not limited to dimensions, weight, height, personal fitness information, and personal health information.
- Data that you upload to, or choose to share through, our website and Service including profile information, your interests, likes and dislikes or any other personal data and content that you upload or share; and
- Data about your health and wellness preferences and behavior which we may automatically collect. This may include the exercises you participate in, (including how many times you exercise, how long and what type of exercise), the frequency of your use of the service, the types of nutrition you like and dislike, and future health and fitness habits that you like or dislike.
- Data that you provide us by entering into any promotions, or completing surveys on our website or via the service or as carried out by our approved third parties.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content on our website and service is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you or permit selected third parties to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To check and verify your identity and prevent or detect crime.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys, and questionnaires;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in the features of our website and service when you choose to do so;
- To allow you to carry out transactions with our retail and payment partners through our website, service and third party websites;
- to generate personalised recommendations for you based on your use of the service and website.
- To understand your health and wellbeing behaviour, to develop and improve our products and services.
- To provide support, in order to help provide you with the best possible service.
- To administer, operate and improve our website and Service; and
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve you and to deliver relevant or targeted advertising to you.
We will only store your information as long as is necessary for these purposes or as required by law.Cookies
When you use the website, certain information may be stored locally on your device using ‘cookies’. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser or your device’s local storage. Cookies store limited information about the user of the device, such as the device model, manufacturer, screen resolution, device capabilities, service provider and country and city location data. This helps us to identify how users interact with our website, so that we can continue to develop and improve them and so that we can provide you with content which is more relevant to your interests. We may also use this information for reporting and analytics purposes.We use the following cookies on our Service:
- Google Analytics
- Yahoo! Gemini
Please visit the third party educational resource www.allaboutcookies.org.Where we store your personal data
The personal data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by us or on our behalf. Some data processing is carried out on our behalf by third parties which may operate outside the EEA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers (or the servers of our suppliers). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We use reasonable industry-accepted technology and controls to protect your data from disclosure to unauthorised third parties. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Although these measures are typically effective, use of the internet and related computer systems is inherently vulnerable to unauthorised access or “hacking.” No guarantee can be given that all information you provide to us will not be accessed by unauthorised persons. Thus, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and any transmission is at your own risk.
Certain parts of our website and Service may include social networking features. Please ensure that when you use these features, you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the information below.
Under California law, website operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable data of a consumer over time and across third-party website, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. At this time, we do not track our customers’ personally identifiable data over time and across third-party websites. This law also requires website operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personally identifiable data about their users’ online activities over time and across different websites when the users use the operator’s website. We do not knowingly permit third parties to collect personally identifiable data about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses our website.Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.Company information
Magic Media Works Limited trading as The ROXI is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09054377. Our registered office is at c/o TTKW, 13-15 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AD.How to contact us